Warranty is not endorsed or underwritten by any external insurance policy.
All warranty agreements are valid only for the original purchaser of the kitchens and are not transferable.
3.1 Installation warranty
• We warrant that on installation and for a period of 1 year thereafter the installation services shall be performed with reasonable skill and care.
• We shall not be liable for any breach of the warranty should the following occur:
• If the installation services do not conform with the warranty, we shall elect to either re-perform the installation services to comply or agree a refund which will be no higher than the original installation price.
• We shall not be responsible for losses or damage that result from the disconnection of any white goods, including but not limited to washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers and/or radiators. However, we agree to be liable for any damage caused through our negligence or lack of duty of care.
• We will endeavour to complete the installation services within the agreed timescale but will not be held liable for any reasonable delays due to unforeseen circumstances. No refund will be given for inconvenience or costs incurred due to the project running over schedule for an unforeseen reason.
4. Your responsibilities
• In respect of installation you are responsible for:
• If you appoint your own tradesperson(s), rather than our installer, to carry out any additional works, you must ensure that these works are carried out with reasonable skill and care. In the event our installer is unable to proceed with the installation services due to work outstanding/ sub-standard workmanship of the additional works the installer will suggest one of the following:
Either call us on: 01726 600034 (St. Austell) or 01752 936104 (Plymouth)
Or write to us (please request proof of receipt if posting):
St Austell Showroom
1st Floor HBH Woolacotts Superstore
The Valley Retail Park
Gover Road, St Austell
Cornwall PL25 5NE
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 3 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised. Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman and/or Which? Trusted Trader for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them.
© Kettle Co. 2017